Friday, April 15, 2011

Itsy bitsy baby dress

Sewing a Kimono Dress
sewing a kimono dress
I think I have got some issues. I just can't stop sewing itsy-bitsy dresses. Do all moms all sewing moms of little girls have that problem?
Anyhow, I can't wait to share my latest with you ( this can be an early symptom of another problem...)
For this one, I tried my hand at appliques. I ironed on some interfacing to the accent fabric and cut and sew it to the main dress.

flower appliques






Don't you think its cute?

4 comments:

  1. Well I am actually the oposite of you. I am not quite ready to sew itsy bitsy dress's lol. I am afraid of the arm holes! I am waiting till my daughter is 2T then I think we might go broke with all my ideas, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I totally forgot to say how cute the dress was... It is I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jadwal Update Sabung Ayam SV388 20 Februari 2019 di Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Melalui Agen Resmi Taruhan Sabung Ayam Live Asli Thailand.

    Judi Sabung Ayam – Jika ingin mendaftar Games Permainan Sabung Ayam Khusus SV388. Cara untuk deposit atau withdraw, Anda bisa langsung kunjungi website kami atau langsung hubungi Customer Service kami melalui Livechat yang tersedia di website ini untuk melakukan semua Jenis transaksi Yang Ada.

    Untuk Info Lebih Lanjut Bisa Hub kami Di :
    wechat : bolavita
    line : cs_bolavita
    whatsapp : +628122222995
    BBM: BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)